Get AIA CEUs during your lunch hour.
The Hudson Company has created a 45 minute, AIA accredited continuing education course entitled Wood In Design: Applications & Considerations.
The specific learning objectives of Wood in Design: Applications & Considerations are:
1. Understand how Reclaimed & Select Harvest woods are sourced.
2. Identify primary ways in which wood is cut.
3. Learn to identify wood grades and wood hardness.
4. Understand ideal wood drying measurements.
5. Learn the basics of wood finishing techniques.
6. Discuss installation tips and best practices.
7. Recognize different applications for wood flooring, paneling, and beams.