A Modern NY Farmhouse Designed by Architect Tom Kundig
We are thrilled to see our recent work for the Millerton, NY home of Daniel and Estrellita Brodsky, designed by Tom Kundig of Olson Kundig Architects, featured in the Wall Street Journal this week.
Read the profile article by Sarah Medford online here.
Project and Press Details
- Project Location: Millerton, NY
- Architect: Olson Kundig
- Contractor: United Construction
- WSJ Magazine story by Sarah Medford
- Photographer: François Coquerel
- Featured Hudson Company Materials: Reclaimed Barn Siding and Reclaimed Oak flooring.
— More photos and project details to come.
Hudson Company Product Installations
To see more commercial, residential, and cultural design installations featuring Hudson Company wood products, visit our online installation gallery.